Billiard Blitz Hustle Billiard Blitz Hustle

Great fun to while away the lunch break!! Super smooth physics, and the AI is also very well balanced. 5 stars... best pool game on NG.

Andromedus responds:

Cheers for that - pleased you enjoyed it! :)

Super Awesome Racers Super Awesome Racers

Fantastic game, it really reminds me of Outrun in the arcades as a youngster. The nitro effect is also awesome :)

Flobbles Flobbles

Great physics puzzle game, something about the design makes it so relaxing to play and the gameplay is not too punishing. Fantastic work :)

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

Alien massacre on an abandoned space station!

1st!! The artwork is spectacular, the playability is frantic, and the script interleaves an atmospheric storyline. I've been following the development of this over at the Gaming Your Way blog, and so happy to see it released. I'm especially impressed with the underlying physics engine and how much effort has gone into the development of this highly polished game. Probably my single favourite Flash game of 2011. Fantastic work, what a brilliant game!!

Blueprint Billiards Blueprint Billiards

Pool with a twist

An innovative take on pool with a polished physics engine, I really enjoy a few rounds on this game. Great work!!

Match Day of the Dead Match Day of the Dead

Great game!

Superb take on physics style game, mowing Zombies down has never been so much fun! I love kicking footballs at them :)